Client: Hollingbourne House glassroom and skylight
Year Completed: 2017
Project Manager: Mike Tindale
Work Completed: 7 Days
This project is a favorite of ours. The glassroom we installed in Hollingbourne House added a completely unique space to the property that focused on natural light and highlighted the beautiful gardens around property. We worked closely with the customer through various stages of the design, planning and installation phases of the project. When we were able to start the installation it only took 7 days for us to complete to full satisfaction. We were recently able to visit this property and take a 360 image of the installation which you can see below. If you have questions or would like a quotation do not hesitate to contact us. We have no pushy sales representatives and are happy to offer advice on windows, doors and glass products.
- We added glass patio doors to all the exterior openings around the property which help flood the room with natural light.
- Internal Room dividers were created using Bi-Fold Doors which separate you from an interior courtyard dining area.
- The centerpiece of the long dining area is the glass skylight.
- Solar Controlled Glass throughout the property help regulate the temperature changes throughout the year.
- Versatile and Durable Aluminium doors, windows and frames.
- High quality locks and keys
- Polished Black Rail Color
Click Below to see a Virtual Tour of Hollingbourne House